TIPS ON ACHIEVING A MODEST LOOK IN COCKTAIL DRESSES
There are some occasion that requires you to dress modestly than dressing overtly sexy. Many women have a hard time feeling flirtatious when they are not showing much skin, but a modest look can actually be very romantic and feminine-it will make you look virginal and pure. Men love to drool over a sexy vixen, but most of them are actually looking to settle down with a good girl. So, take advantage of the situation that call for a modest look! Below are tips to help you acquire a modest look in your dress:
• Choose higher neckline that do not show more than a hint of a cleavage.
• Pick a longer hemline that typically falls to the knees or lower.
• No strapless or spaghetti straps designs; wider straps, capped sleeves or dresses with sleeves are more modest.
• A saucy bolero, elegant shawl, faux fur wrap or even a well placed neck scarf can conceal a plunging neckline or back to make a dress more modest.
• No plunging backlines or open corset backs.
• Go for more demure colors; modest dresses are rarely in shocking bright colors or coated with spangles and glitter.
• Choose dresses that do not cling to a woman’s curves; A-line, empire and princess dresses are frequent choices for modest attire.
• Choose modest accessories. Even if the dress is daring, it will seem more modest if it is worn with sensible heels, classic jewelry, and other modest fashion accessories.
• Lastly, but more importantly, a young woman’s behavior is far more telling about her modesty than her attire. A soft voice, gentle smile, polite manners and other modest behavior can offset the initial appearance of any dress.
Young women choose modest cocktail dresses for a variety of reason. It could be personal preference, or a school’s dress code. Regardless of the reason for fashionable modesty, modest dresses may be demure in style but they are stylish and attractive, too.
TheRoseDress is not a site where “anything will do” is acceptable. Even our modest designs for our cocktail dresses are something you will adore; acceptable to the fashion trend of today and definitely still head-turning. Say for example,
AD-4055. A short tip-off the shoulder sleeved taffeta dress with criss-cross neckline and rhinestone buckle accents at waist belt. Is an excellent point to the above statement. Where else do you think the best and lovely dresses come from, only at TheRose. So, Shop now!
No other site can compare the lovely and elegant dresses at TheRose. Even our modest cocktail dresses showcase extraordinary elegance that by far incomparable to other site. Just like this Terani Couture design,
TE-35101C. A dress that compliments your upper features in silk, off the shoulder, chic, yet sophisticated cocktail dress. Straight, smooth bodice, finished with floral decoratives along the top trim. Elegance speaks louder in simple yet tasteful fashion sense. And only TheRose can bring you both!
Modest dresses don’t have to be all covered up or has to be out of style. You can have a modest design dress without needing to do those. This design by Terani will show you that you can still be stylish in a modest-fashionable way.
TE-35118C, a mini dress which has the right amount of lace and sequins on this sexy, little black, off the shoulder piece. Three-quarter length sleeves attach to this gorgeous straight body-contour for a sexy look in a moderate style. I tell you, there is no other site that understands a woman’s appetite for fashion than TheRose!
The Rose, for the woman in you, offers large selection of beautiful
formal dresses and gowns for many special ocasions of life when you
want to let the woman in you shine through. This page is about
special occasion with romantic feelings. Sensuous, artistic and
breath-taking designs that will captivate the attention... including
PLUS SIZE COCKTAIL DRESSES
DESIGNER COCKTAIL DRESSES
SEXY COCKTAIL DRESSES
COCKTAIL DRESSSES (Main page). We are totally dedicated to
giving our customers thebest, in seleciton, delivery, price, and the
customer service. Thank you for your support. The Rose