A flower girls petticoat acquires a fanciful flair on its skirt. The biggest factor in choosing petticoat is the measurement of the girl and her body type. Do not underestimate the importance of measuring both the child and the dress as this is critical to selecting the perfect petticoat the first time. You may not have the luxury to re-order another size. Below are tips on how to choose girl’s petticoat by style, length and fullness, and trim:
Over-all Style By over-all style, we mean the general petticoat slip style/length. Here are few tips that may help you:
• Dress style can often dictate the style of petticoat you selected. You do no not want petticoat to show around the armhole or neckline of the dress.
• Depending on the cut of the dress a full petticoat may be the right choice. It moves well with the dress. It would be perfect combination with maximum comfort.
• Comfort is the huge factor in selecting petticoat. Generally speaking, the smaller the child the less likely she is to be comfortable in a half petticoat.
• Choose a large size to make absolutely sure that the petticoat is not too tight. If the waist is elastic all the way around. You can expect 10-15 inches of stretch between the fully relaxed and fully extended state. Choosing a larger size will mean you will stretch the elastic less, which is what makes the pettiskirt feel tight.
• Let out the waist a little to give her a bit more room or add a little bit more elastic to the waist. This does require some sewing skill but you may ask someone to do it for you.
• Attach pettiskirt to the inside of the dress. This works great with dresses that have waistband as you can sew or baste the petticoat into the dress. It will move with the dress and won’t get misaligned and show at the hem.
• Have the child wear a full slip and put the petticoat on over that. This way there is something soft between the child’s skin and the elastic.
CK-P-SP You just come to the right place to acquire a fuller look to your little girl’s dress. TheRose has some to recommend that will be suitable to your girl’s dress style. One of it is CK-P-SP, it has adjustable strap which you can extend according to the desired length that will fit the dress style of the girl whose going to wear the full pettiskirt. It has square neckline with soft tulle mesh skirt that reaches just above the knee. This style comes in sizes small for 2-5 years of age; medium for 4 to 7 years; size large for 6-9 years little girl and extra-large for 8 to 12 years old. Keep one to pair with your daughter’s dress and achieve the fluffy fuller style she and you desired.
If full petticoat is not what you need, TheRose also has half petticoat to open your little girl’s skirt in a ball style. With TT-P8.2, your daughter’s outfit will have a royal look she aimed to have. It has tulle skirt with lace accent on its hem and elastic band. Let your little one wear this smooth petticoat and give her skirt a boost as well as her charming beauty. Order now!
Another style you may want your daughter to have. Tiered and ruffles are so in, and so tiered petticoats are created to give bouncier look on a tiered type skirt. TT-P3 is made of soft tulle with three layered tier. Its elastic band made it perfect for you daughter especially if you wish to attain comfort and style for the little girl who will wear it. This gorgeous underskirt is so affordable; you can even avail of the free shipping just by ordering this item alone. What are you waiting for, make an order now!