TIPS IN CHOOSING MOTHER OF THE GROOM DRESSES: Children bring
their mothers enormous pride and joy when they become engaged to be
married. The planning for the mother of the and groom outfits
begins once the rush of the engagement news subsides. Mother of the bride and groom outfits should be comfortable, well fitted and age appropriate, and can be coordinated with the color, theme and style of the wedding party. Below are few tips that may be handy in choosing the perfect dresses for the mother of the bride or groom:
1. Communication Is The Key.
Talk to the bride. Find out from the bride how to dress your part.
2. Get Going. Start shopping as early as possible, but not until the bride has chosen her wedding gown and the bridesmaid dresses -- then it's time for you to begin your own Mother of the Bride dress search.
3. Make A Match. Look at what the bride and the bridal party are wearing and follow their lead as far as formality.
4. Find Your Hue.Decide what color you want to wear. Start looking with several color preferences in mind -- but stay away from white, cream or ivory (you don't want to look like you're trying to steal the spotlight). The best Mother of the Groom and Mother of the Bride dresses compliment the mom's coloring and don't clash with the wedding colors (no, the dress doesn't have to match the bridesmaids').
5. Compromise With The Bride. A good idea is to have the bride send you magazine pictures to get an idea of what style she has in mind. If she'd like you to wear a style you're not happy wearing, let her know and do your best to compromise. It's her day, but you have to feel comfortable.
6. Talk To The Mother Of The Groom. The Mother of the Bride should consult with the Mother of the Groom when she's selected her dress, informing her of color and formality. The groom's mother doesn't have to buy something in the same shade, but it should echo the skirt and sleeve length.
7. Be Comfortable. Make sure that the dress you choose is also comfortable for you to wear.
8. Age Appropriate Dress.. Donít embarrass your daughter or son by wearing a dress that is not suitable to your age.
The most important tip for choosing a mother of the bride dress is to have fun. Don't let the experience be stressful. After shopping enjoy a nice lunch or dinner out. Make the most of your mother of the bride/ mother of the groom experience!
Parents attending their childrenís wedding would also want to look and feel good. They also feel thrilled and nervous which may perhaps equal to their sonís or daughterís excitement; what best way to express your feeling than wearing a dress that will radiate both confidence and happiness for the couples-to-be. eRoseDress has a lot in store for all of you. You can choose several dresses from our top designers; dresses that are suitable for bigger size and wide-waist women, and dresses for budget wise mother of the bride. To further express our gratitude and appreciation for our mothers, we are extending our promotion for free ground shipping if your order reaches $150 or over. Visit our site and experience why we remains to be the most trusted site and widely use site for womenís formal dresses around the world. We live up to our pledge in producing quality dresses at a reasonable price; and best customer service to attend to all your need and questions.
Browse our selecton of
Mother of the Bride Dresses on sale
Shop / Mother of Groom Dresses offering wide selection of
mother of the groom dresses, including plus size mother of the
wide size mother dresses, including wide size plus size dresses.
Other categories include dresses and gowns for
formal dresses, wedding dresses and
flower girl dresses on sale. Our accessory
categories include wedding veils, bridal wedding tiaras, bridal undergarments &
Large selection of beautiful mother of the bride dresses at discounted,
lowest / cheap
prices. Discount bridal wedding dresses on sale at the lowest, bestbuy