TIPS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A PLUS SIZE COCKTAIL DRESS
Every woman dreams of wearing a dress that will make her feel confident, sensual and self-assured. A dress that enhances her best features, and disguises the less favored parts of her body. Unfortunately, when you wear a plus size, things get complicated and the hunt for the perfect cocktail dress to leave your friends speechless becomes a nightmare.
Going shopping with your friends and watch them try on small sized dresses while all that is left for your size are black shapeless dresses can leave you close to depression. But do not despair for more and more designers and shops are now catering those who are having difficulties in finding dresses that hugs our curves in the right places. Read the tips below so you will know how to get the perfect cocktail dress that displays your best features yet tone down your less loved parts:
• Buy Online.More women have discovered the delight of finding a plus size cocktail online. Unlike your local mall which mostly sells small sizes, online you can find varieties of styles and designs that would be perfect for your measurement and will able to satisfy your taste and fits to the occasion you will attend.
• Choose The Right Style For You.Choose a curve hugging design that enhances your best areas and disguises the problem ones. For example, you have a prominent and firm bust but you do not have a define waist, the best design for you is a figure hugging top and loose at the bottom like an empire style dress. The empire design will bring attention to your bust and take the attention away from your waist and hips.
• Consider Thinking If You Should Opt For No Sleeve Or With Sleeve Dress.If you have flabby arms, it is best wearing a dress with sleeves. This is to hide those problem areas. But never pick a dress with puffy sleeve instead go for a dress with sleeves that looks like they are tailor-made on the arms or you may opt for off shoulder style dresses.
• Pick Appropriate Color.When deciding on the color, stay clear from white. This color is kind of harsher on your silhouette. It is best if you would go for slightly tinted one if you like light color.
• Stay Clear Of Bold Big Patterns.If you like to wear dresses with patterns, it is best if you choose a dress having small patterns like animal print or very small flowers in one shade only rather than multicolor.
• Don’t Wear Clothes With Lines Going Across.Lines going across or horizontal lines make you look wider across. So, stay away from a dress having such design. If you must wear dresses with lines, choose lines that go up and down. They add length and slim the widest part of you.
• Do Not Wear Shapeless, Loose Dresses.Avoid anything that attempts to hide your figure; it will only make you look bigger and shapeless.
• Don’t Be A Fashion Victim.As full figured woman, you cannot follow all the latest trend in fashion. Instead find those trends that translate well into larger sizes which flatter your shape.
• Make Sure It Is Comfortable.Cocktail dresses are in good shape if you are wearing it with comfort. Once you gain that, you are confident to pose your beauty.
Finally, wear the dress with confidence, doing so will make your overall appearance look perfect. Just remember though, avoid the don’ts and only do the do’s. By doing that will make your search for plus size cocktail dress simple and a lot easier.
Isn’t it great that you no longer have to scan all dresses just to get a dress that fit your size. TheRose made it simpler for you to locate the plus size for cocktail dresses. It is how passionate we are in serving our customers. And we have included this eye-catching design by Cinderella Divine item number
62727. A short-cocktail dress in V-neckline; accented with sparkly set-off on the straps; the bust is pleated all the way down to the hemline of the mini skirt; then, bordered by a pleated band encircling the mid torso for a slimmer illusion of the waist. This is the cocktail dress you must have; perfect for all seasons!
To all ladies out there having sizing issue, TheRose is giving you a category meant only for you; a plus size category that will show all the dresses in larger size from our artistic designer. A dress you will love and a dress you will treasure. One of these
ED-7212; V-neck Chiffon gown in empire waist accented with contrast color ruching. The A-line skirt is knee length. The V-back is accented with a bow. Don’t waste time going to other site; TheRose has it all for you!
This is your time to shine! Your size will not matter because TheRose has some dresses you can choose from that will make you standout. Your personal beauty will surface in this design by Terani Couture’s
TE-35370S. A mini dress with sophisticated lacey over sweetheart top. This dress pays respect to your own curvature. This one is much daring suitable for a fashionable domineering female like your self. Take advantage! TheRose is showing you more style for you to become who you want to be in tasteful fashion sense!
Plus Size Bridesmaid Dresses
Plus Size Cocktail Dresses
Plus Size Prom DressesPlus Size Flower Girl Dresses Plus Size Mother of the Bride Dresses Online Plus Size Prom Dresses Shop / Short Prom
Plus Size Bridesmaid Dresses Store offering
wide selection of prom dresses, including designer, short
prom and homecoming dresses,
cocktail dresses under 100, including wide size plus size
cocktail short homecoming formal dresses. Other categories include
plus size cocktail dresses,
mother of the bride dresses. Our accessory categories include
cocktail shoes and prom shoes, tiaras, undergarments & cocktail /
prom jewelry. TheRoseDress.Com is striving for the best... in selection, price, and
customer service. Thank you for your support.
All rights reserved rose plus size cocktail dresses 2012, 2013, 2014 for prom / homecoming, formal evening, cocktail, mother of bride / groom dresses. Copyright